Here are some examples of the free text ideas you get with the Platinum package!
The Platinum edition does cost a bit more than the basic package – but it’s worth it!
Text Your Ex Back:
Examples Of “Intimacy Booster Texts”
There are lots more texts for you to choose from in the Platinum edition of Text Your Ex Back, but here are a few examples of the SMS messages you might send your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend.
The text in square brackets [ ] is what you’d fill in for yourself:
- There’s an [event your ex would care about] coming up at [location, time, date]. Thought you would want to know.
- I read that there’s a rally for [example – your ex’s favorite political cause] coming up. You should probably be there!
- I’m looking forward to [religious event/holiday]. Do you have special plans?
- There’s a sale on [something your ex likes] at [store]. Thought you might like to know.
- A [restaurant/bar] you might like just opened up in [neighborhood]. You should check it out—I thought it was really good.
Text Your Ex Back “Emotional Honesty Texts”
Here are some examples:
- [Problem or challenge] is exactly the kind of thing you are good at. I miss having you there to bounce ideas off.
- Whenever I think of you, I’m just filled with positive energy that keeps me going all day.
- Whatever happens, I am always going to cherish the time we had together.
- The world is a better place with you in it because [reason].
Now, how easy do you think it might be to seduce your ex partner with texting her back (or texting him back, of course) if you actually have all the text material you need laid out for you, ready to use?
Yes – you got it – VERY easy!
Read on immediately below to check out the rest of the bonuses you get with the Platinum edition of Text Your Ex Back.
Like I said, if you want to buy the Platinum edition with all these Text Your Ex Back Bonuses, you’re going to have to shell out some more cash.
Is it worth it? Well, fearlessly diving into the deep waters of ex-texting on your behalf, I bought into the platinum edition and I’m now going to tell you clearly and honestly what else you get for your money.
That way, you can make an informed decision about whether to buy them or not.
But first, a video…. by Mike Fiore himself!
The Platinum Edition Bonuses!
There are four bonuses which come with the Text Your Ex Back Platinum Edition, and they are:
- 100 Ready to Use Texts from the program’s author, Mike Fiore
- The Infidelity Buster
- Ways To Instant Forgiveness
- Facebook Romance Secrets
So what’s in them?
To start with, “100 Ready to Use Texts” is really self-explanatory.
You get lots of texts in each category – from “Across the Bow” all the way through to “Texting Steady.”
The Text Your Ex Back eBook contains hundreds of SMS text your ex back messages that are extremely useful even if you’re a really creative guy or gal. Heck, we all need a bit of inspiration from time to time, yes?
And, hey, we all like to save ourselves a bit of work! Bottom line: these texting your ex back free text bonuses are very useful, especially when you use them as a starting point for your own material.
(Beware of one disadvantage of using them “as is”: they may not reflect your voice. So adapt them to your way of speaking, and you’ll be fine.)
Here are a few examples from the Text Your Ex Back eBook to give you a flavour of what you’re going to get.
These are texts you can plug straight into your ex’s mind to give them a short sharp reminder of just how good you could be for each other when you get back together:
Examples Of Text Your Ex Back “Across the Bow” Texts
- I can’t believe [your favorite song as a couple] just came on the radio! Reminds me of the time we [song-inspired memory].
- I was arguing with someone about [political issue] today and I found myself wishing you were there because you were always so smart about that stuff.
Examples Of “Best of the Relationship”Texts (20 to choose from)
- Remember that lovely (day together)? That’s a memory I’ll never forget.
- Remember that beautiful (specific sunset/sunrise)? It was like Mother Nature was doing a show just for us.
- Remember that special (birthday or other celebration)? I can’t remember having so much fun, and it was especially fun because you were there.
Sound good? You bet it does.
And there are dozens more examples where they came from, meaning that as you text your ex back you need never be short of inspirational and exciting texts to send your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend… getting them in the mood to get back with YOU!