Here are some examples of the free text ideas you get with the Platinum Edition. The Platinum edition does cost a bit more than the basic package – but it’s worth it!
Text Your Ex Back:
Examples Of “Intimacy Booster Texts”
There are lots more texts for you to choose from in the Platinum edition of Text Your Ex Back, but here are a few examples of the SMS messages you might send your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend.
The text in square brackets [ ] is what you’d fill in for yourself:
- There’s an [event your ex would care about] coming up at [location, time, date]. Thought you would want to know.
- I read that there’s a rally for [example – your ex’s favorite political cause] coming up. You should probably be there!
- I’m looking forward to [religious event/holiday]. Do you have special plans?
- There’s a sale on [something your ex likes] at [store]. Thought you might like to know.
- A [restaurant/bar] you might like just opened up in [neighborhood]. You should check it out—I thought it was really good.
Texting An Ex: “Emotional Honesty Texts”
Here are some examples:
- [Name a problem or challenge] is exactly the kind of thing you are good at. I miss having you there to bounce ideas off.
- Whenever I think of you, I’m just filled with positive energy that keeps me going all day.
- Whatever happens, I am always going to cherish the time we had together.
- The world is a better place with you in it because [reason].
Now, how easy do you think it might be to seduce your ex partner with texting her back (or texting him back, of course) if you actually have all the text material you need laid out for you, ready to use?
Yes – you got it – VERY easy!
Read on immediately below to check out the rest of the bonuses you get with the Platinum edition of Text Your Ex Back.
Like I said, if you want to buy the Platinum edition with all these Text Your Ex Back Bonuses, you’re going to have to shell out some more cash.
Is it worth it? Well, fearlessly diving into the deep waters of ex-texting on your behalf, I bought into the platinum edition and I’m now going to tell you clearly and honestly what else you get for your money.
That way, you can make an informed decision about whether to buy them or not.
But first, a video…. by Mike Fiore himself!
The Platinum Edition Bonuses!
There are four bonuses which come with the Text Your Ex Back Platinum Edition, and they are:
- 100 Ready to Use Texts from the program’s author, Mike Fiore
- The Infidelity Buster
- Ways To Instant Forgiveness
- Facebook Romance Secrets
So what’s in them?
To start with, “100 Ready to Use Texts” is really self-explanatory.
You get lots of texts in each category – from “Across the Bow” all the way through to “Texting Steady.”
The Text Your Ex Back eBook contains hundreds of SMS text your ex back messages that are extremely useful even if you’re a really creative guy or gal. Heck, we all need a bit of inspiration from time to time, yes?
And, hey, we all like to save ourselves a bit of work! Bottom line: these texting your ex back free text bonuses are very useful, especially when you use them as a starting point for your own material.
(Beware of one disadvantage of using them “as is”: they may not reflect your voice. So adapt them to your way of speaking, and you’ll be fine.)
Here are a few examples from the Text Your Ex Back eBook to give you a flavour of what you’re going to get.
These are texts you can plug straight into your ex’s mind to give them a short sharp reminder of just how good you could be for each other when you get back together:
Examples Of Text Your Ex Back’s
“Across the Bow” Texts
- I can’t believe [your favorite song as a couple] just came on the radio! Reminds me of the time we [song-inspired memory].
- I was arguing with someone about [political issue] today and I found myself wishing you were there because you were always so smart about that stuff.
Examples Of “Best of the Relationship”Texts (20 to choose from)
- Remember that lovely (day together)? That’s a memory I’ll never forget.
- Remember that beautiful (specific sunset/sunrise)? It was like Mother Nature was doing a show just for us.
- Remember that special (birthday or other celebration)? I can’t remember having so much fun, and it was especially fun because you were there.
Sound good? You bet it does.
And there are dozens more examples where they came from, meaning that as you text your ex back you need never be short of inspirational and exciting texts to send your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend… getting them in the mood to get back with YOU!
Bonus #3: “Instant Forgiveness”
This is an MP3 of an interview with Dr. Fred Luskin of Stanford University.
Dr. Luskin is one of the world’s foremost experts on the concept of forgiveness and how to both forgive other people for slights, and how to ask for forgiveness.
If you’re still at the stage of not being able to forgive your partner (or forgive yourself) for the break up, then you have some work to do.
As Fred points out, sometimes we all makes mistakes and forgiveness is an essential part of being able to move on and rebuild things.
What really matters is that things are better in the future – and that may be all about wanting to forgive someone (or not forgive them).
Only when you do forgive them, can you let go of much of the pain of betrayal.
And even then there may be a residue of pain that stays with you. That’s true even if you want your ex to come back for ever….
So as this important bonus from TEXT YOUR EX BACK shows, this means it’s important to find out all about the concept of forgiving others and forgiving yourself.
Believe me, texting your ex back is only a part of the solution – other things, like forgiveness, can really change your life. (True forgiveness allows you to stop wishing the past had been different.)
This interview gives you practical steps you can use to feel much better, much cleaner, much more balanced. This is essential information for anyone who wants to Text Their Ex Back!
Here is Jack Kornfield on the art of forgiveness…
Get Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend Back:
Platinum Edition Bonus #4
Facebook Romance Secrets
Here’s how Mike introduces this bonus:
This is how to use Facebook and social media to strengthen your relationship after you’ve reunited with your ex – or even if you’ve decided to start dating someone else instead…
Whether you’ve been with someone for years, or you’ve been dating for just a little while, this bonus shows you how to use Facebook and other social media sources as a way to make yourself more connected with the man or the woman in your life.
Facebook Romance Secrets is designed to be used with your partner once the two of you are back together, but these methods should not be used while you are still “broken up”.
Talk about taking technology into your relationship! I ask you! But anything that helps you make your relationship stronger can only be a good thing.
And believe me, we’re not talking about the massive impact some people feel when they break up and their ex ”unfriends” them on facebook!
This is much more about how you keep a relationship going by showing your love for each other.
This Text Your Ex Back bonus includes techniques you can use within a relationship to feel strong and independent and to stay connected to your partner.
You can use social media to communicate back and forth…. and the thing that really makes your relationship stronger is that you are “together” as a unit.
This is very specific Facebook stuff, plus a whole load of techniques to help you love yourself and love your partner.
Would you like to know how to love your partner in a relationship where there is no judgement, no criticism and total acceptance. Yes? Find out how you can do that here, in Text Your Ex Back.